Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Heart Baby Bug!


Amazingly enough, loss makes you appreciate things in a way never before dreamed possible. It's only now that we both fully understand that logic.


Mama is officially 24 weeks along, and boy is that little bug moving and shaking!!! So far we know he likes Snoop Dogg and Ice Cream, but he's also really partial to hearing his Daddy talk. Just makes my heart melt when he dances away every time he hears his Daddy talking to him. :)


Registry is done.. showers scheduled...BabyMoon planned...paint and bedding decided.. childbirth classes scheduled... but a little nervous that Daddy thinks it's ok to wrap a baby in a down throw blanket...


XOXO, Baby Bug!! We love you!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awe... precious.... you have accomplished a LOT! Be proud of yourselves..... the anticipation is the best... just not as amazing as when the little man is finally here!!! Mama's boy!

Sharin said...

Thanks, Nic.. I can't believe how far we've come, but I'm actually admitting I'm a little scared of that first month. I suppose I'll be in such a fog it won't matter. :)))))))))))