... craft with it!
It's been forever in the making, but my wine cork board is finally complete. It's not perfect by any means, but it's cute and for my first one, didn't turn out too badly. Can't wait to do some more!! (In my spare time, of course.)
The problem, now I want a glass of wine -- the sips here and there AREN'T CUTTING IT!!
And they definitely aren't helping me earn more corks, either... ha ha!
CHEERS!!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have seen this before and think it's the COOLEST idea! Love that you actually DID IT! And, I will step up my wine drinking to make up for your lack of it.... ;-) I remember how much I missed wine too. I didn't drink at all with Ally, but with Luke, I will admit I had a glass from time to time..... ;-)
Post a Comment