I'm a sucker sometimes for freebies. I'll admit I have a couple of credit cards that I have solely for the reward coupons I get while using them. And this past week I fell into the trap again... but this time, an easier reward.
While passing through the mall on my lunch hour, a friend twisted my arm to stop into the Godiva store where she was asked if she wanted to join their rewards program. And then I heard, "...free chocolate, once a month... no purchase necessary, and all you need to do is give us your email address."
You had me at free chocolate. No lie, they will give you one free piece of chocolate in their case once a month, your choice, along with some other discounts (to which I found less exciting than the one free piece of chocolate.) How can you pass that one up???!!?! No minimum to spend.. no accumulating purchases... just free Godiva!! I chose a white chocolate truffle with raspberry puree... but got a free key lime truffle just for because I asked if 'lil bug qualified for the offer too. (Just kidding -- we had an extra generous salesperson. :)
What a fun trip to the mall that was... and tasty, too!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment