And here we are with 5 weeks left to go before D day. So much to do, it feels like, but really... what is there? We have everything we need AND MORE thanks to such generous friends and family. The energy level is deteriorating and the 22 pounds have definately left their mark. Ohhhh to be able to do my beloved pilates again!
We have successfully kept Baxter out of the crib thanks to my friends at Reynolds -- Aluminum Foil lining the mattress has scared him to death. One try in left him IMMEDIATELY out, and never tried again. Let's hope to keep that up, Boo! He has, however, taken a liking to wrist rattles. Hmm..
Now if we could just agree on a name.........
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't believe just over a month left! You look incredibly beautiful!
You do! You look amazing! And only 22 pounds! That is awesome.... I gained SO much more!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the big day.....
Thanks, ladies... I needed a confidence boost as I'm really starting to feel sloth-like. Everyttthiinngg.. taaaakess.. sooo... muuuuch.... looooooooooonger.....
Post a Comment