In just a couple days we will be able to look at some of the very first pictures of our baby bug, and this has caused me to start thinking about the nursery... which has caused me to start thinking about the endless things we'll need for the bug... which has caused me to start thinking about REGISTERING!!!!! What an overwhelming feat. I took a stroll through www.buybuybaby.com, which has come highly recommended from several friends. (And they accept non expired Bed Bath & Beyond coupons.. yeah!) I'm shocked at the number of options available for EVERYTHING! It's different when you're registering for a wedding -- you know what you need, what you like, and what you want. But how is it possible to know which of then twenty pack and plays the bug will like best? I'm glad I started looking now instead of in a few months!
Recommendations? Favorites??
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh please please please let me help you decorate, if nothing else....!!!!!! I finally finally have the Bean's room done. I will be posting pics of it in a couple days on my blog! Check it out. Other than that, make sure you have butt cream, diapers, milk, and love...you'll do just fine. :)
OK! SOLD!!! I want Browns, Blues, and Yellows. I think. HA!!! OK, have at it, Mama!!!! Send me some ideas!
Post a Comment