Monday, October 26, 2009

I Heart Trader Joes

Is it just me, or do other people seem to wander into Trader Joes with good intentions and leave with a cart full of wine, snacks, and other tasty delights that they really don't need? (This time, It was iced oatmeal cookies, pumpkin pancake/waffle mix, and even mini cinnamon buns. OH BOY.) Besides Target, this is the one place where I can fully spend a ton of money without even trying.

My latest trip left me with another new favorite... spiced apple cider. Now, I would have normally just walked right by this and never once considered giving it a try... but I was lured in with a huge display right at the entrance and a big perculating coffee pot with Hot Spiced Apple Cider brewing away. (it didn't help that outside it was 50 degrees, rainy, and windy!) I was hooked at first taste. Apple Cider.. Cloves.. Orange.... YUMMY. It screams fall. I thought it would be great for an adult treat (spike it, spike it!) while passing out candy on Halloween -- but, my weakness prevailed and I had to open the bottle within 24 hours.

Even Chris loved it! Shocker! Guess I'll have to go buy some more for the weekend.... and hope not to emerge with yet another huge cart of delightful treasures that I really don't need.....

Thank You, TJ's!

No comments: