
or is it........ Bigfoot?
New Years Eve this year brought us the thrill of seeing our new little bug on an ultrasound. We were thrilled with the experience -- what a miracle a child truly is. He showed us his personality by waving, kicking, rolling and twisting all over... and wasn't shy in the least. We can't wait to welcome him to our family.
Quite a shock to learn it was a boy.. to this day people still think I'm carrying a girl. (This is why our nursery walls will not be blue!) We had to admit we both thought it was a girl as well. I guess we'll never know until the little bug decides to join us :)
The preparations have begun with the start of registering... names...crib shopping.. and nursery decoration. But first comes cleaning out his room which currently consists of mommy's dressing / craft room. (This could be a bigger project than the rest of the above!) A Michigan winter is a perfect time to organize and clean! If I could just get out from under this comfy warm blankie....
2 comments:
YAY!!!! Oh my that is so funny, his foot looks bigger than Lila's!! ha ha Oh my it truly is a miracle!
I'm so glad I found you in blog-land!!!!!!! So exciting... a baby boy..... can't wait to read about all your adventures!
Post a Comment