Saturday, November 21, 2009

All Things Bright & Beautiful

Spending the day with a Beautiful friend from out of town.. with bright sunshine and warm temperatures on a MICHIGAN NOVEMBER DAY... enjoying lunch, shopping, afternoon coffees... new makeup... and of course, a magnitude of other secrets.....

This is what life is all about.

It is so often that I drudge through the days thinking how grey and listless everything is (both in and around me) but then a day like this makes it all change.

Suddenly, I have hope. Renewed energy. Courage. Excitement. A desire to see what the days and months ahead will have in store. And, a ton of new "Stuff!"

Thank you for being my friend, my sister... I love you!

1 comment:

Maeve James said...

sniff sniff! oh my gosh, i concur with your thoughts....wish we could do that more often!!!! Every time you have a dull day, just think of our day!